Monday, 14 January 2013

a robin and a butterfly - new miniature paintings

Robin  © Tracy Hall 2013
1" x 1.5" watercolour
Happy belated New Year! A little slow off the mark but here is the tiny robin and a red admiral to join the squirrel and waxwing in the set of small frames I mentioned before. After giving my workroom a bit of a freshen up over the holidays I'm back in the farmyard on the big easel and as usual will be able to show this and other larger paintings later in the year after they've been released as puzzles. In between the illustration work I am planning to fit in more miniature paintings this year - I don't go in for resolutions, but if I had one I guess that would be it!

Red Admiral © Tracy Hall 2013
1.5" x 1" watercolour

The four tiny miniature paintings in their frames

7 comments:

Sadami said...

Hi, Tracy,
Wow, so beautiful work. Happy New Year! Your work always make us happy!!
Cheers, Sadami

Vicki Greene said...

These are lovely with amazing detail. The frames and oval mats look wonderful.

Dora said...

beautiful!!!

Carol Blackburn said...

So beautiful, Tracy. Hope 2013 is bringing you all good things.

Sketchbook Squirrel said...

As always, fab-u-lous!! xx

Tracy Hall said...

Thank you :)

John said...

Beautiful group of painting's Tracy! They can stand on their own and work wonderful as a group.

 
Blog Directory - Blogged